CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

O.k. it's been a while!

A couple of people have gotten on to me about how long it has been since I have posted! Well here I am! Luke continues to learn new things and keep me on my toes everyday! He is saying lots of new words, and a couple of phrases now! He still isn't walking, but one of these days I am sure he will get up and walk across the room and surprise us!! We have had a nice summer so far at the end of June/early July. We went on our first family vacation to Gatlinburg, TN. Also special to me and Rob, because we honeymooned there! We really had a great time, the weather was beautiful, and we made lots of family memories we will always cherish. In July we went to Chicago to attend Rob's cousin Zach Cain's wedding to Angela. It was a lovely wedding, and even better because Aunt Elaine (Rob's sister) visited from Cape Cod. We had a great time seeing her, and being with the whole Oakley family. We did miss Brandon though! Next weekend we are heading to Six Flags, which should be lots of fun! I am still working part time at Von Maur, and staying home full time with Luke. I do enjoy working with the customer's at Von Maur, but wish we would be A LOT busier. Hopefully the economy will get better soon. I am also walking in the Alzheimer's Memory Walk on September 27th. I am very excited to be participating, and I am walking in my late Grandma Margaret's memory. If you would like to sponsor me here is my link...http://BloomingtonNormalMemoryWalk.kintera.org/2008/kimberlyoakley. I am going to post some pictures now of my summer so far!

0 comments: