CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Saturday!

Hello to everyone!

I just wanted to make a quick post about the Memory Walk on Saturday. I want to thank all of my generous sponsors! I really appreciate the donations to this worthy cause. Even if you weren't able to donate you can follow this link http://www.kintera.org/siteapps/advocacy/ActionItem.aspx?c=mmKXLbP8E&b=4103553, and write to Congress to tell them we want to find a cure for Alzheimer's. As many as 5 million Americans are living with this terrible disease right now. We can find a cure for this in our lifetimes, science is very close.
Once again thanks to all of my sponsors, I don't know what I would do without you!
-Kimberly
Sponsors: Janet Sutton, Steve and Kay Edgcomb, Melissa Snider, Oakley Family, and Jason Collins.

0 comments: