CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy 7th Anniversary to my sweetie! (May 4th)


I can't believe it has been 7 years ago yesterday that Robert and I got married. I thought I would post a couple of pictures for the fun of it. Boy did we look young or what?! We been through a lot since that day, all the ups and downs of life, but there is no one that I would rather go through them with than you. I love you Robby, and I hope we have many more anniversaries together ahead of us!

I always loved this picture of the rice in mid air as it was thrown at us!
We weren't even of legal drinking age, haha!


1 comments:

The Mousty Family said...

Hi, I got your question about the fun run so I thought I would just post on here since I couldn't find an email! The fun runs start every Friday night at 6 out at Central Catholic High School. You can pay 10 for the entire summer and they get a t-shirt, or it's $1 per week they run. Registration is open every week and I would get there early, by 545 because the parking lot fills up. Every child gets the numbers for their back and every week gets a ribbon. If your there on the last day, they get a trophy. They have all different heats. 2 and younger run a half lap, 3 -8 year olds run 1 lap. Even though my daughter is only 2 1/2, I have her run with the 3 year olds because it takes longer and wears her out a little more lol! There are TONS of kids that do it...700 the first week, 600 the second. If you want more info, just let me know! themoustys@comcast.net. Your son is super cute!