CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

greetings out there in blog land!

Just wanted to post an entry about some of the stuff going on here lately. I had a Dr.'s apt on Thursday where they told me that I will come back on September 1st to have my ultrasound to find out if Baby Oakley is a boy or a girl! I can't wait to find out! I thought it might be fun if I had a poll on here for people to guess what they think it is! Yesterday we finally took Luke to the Children's Discovery Museum! He loved it so much he didn't want to leave! It was a nice activity to do while it was so hot outside! We are not much for hot weather in this family! Of course I forgot to bring my camera to the museum! Hopefully I will have photos to post next time!
-Kimberly

0 comments: