CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Finally posting pictures!

Eating lunch in living room, proud of his tray! Imagination Movers Live in Champaign

With my Glo stick and t-shirt mimi got me!

Buzz Lightyear "To Infinity and Beyond!!"


Luke admiring his new cousin Lauryn Margaret!



Luke proud of his pumpkins!


Hi everyone!

I am finally going to post some old pictures I have been promising! Here are some pictures of Luke as Buzz Lightyear for Halloween (would he look at the camera, no! Would he wear the hood to the costume, no!) haha, but he was adorable! I will also post pictures of his Imagination Movers concert that he went to on November 2nd. I am on my 4th week of bed rest, and I am doing pretty well thanks to all of the help from my family. The holidays will be the hardest, but I am allowed to go to my parent's for a couple of hours tomorrow to lay on their couch there. It is better than laying here on the couch alone! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving with their family and friends. If you are traveling stay safe out there!







Love,







Kimberly








0 comments: