CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Outdoor fun after a LOOOONG winter!

We took Luke out to Tipton Park since the weather was SO awesome!  It was really great getting outside, it's been a long time since I was able to get out and really enjoy the fresh air, between the 3 months of bed rest and then having a newborn!  Luke had such a blast and even Gabby got out in her stroller to enjoy the warm sun!  My sister Melissa and I also went to the Mothers of Multiples garage sale, but we were really disappointed in it, we felt cheated out of our $2 we paid to get in! ha.  Oh well, it was just fun to get out of the house with just my sister!  I hope you all got out to enjoy the beautiful day as well! 

Gabby enjoying the sun!                                         Clear blue March sky! 

0 comments: