CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 21, 2012

He Lost His First Tooth!

Luke lost his first tooth already, just one month after turning 5!  He got his teeth really early, so I'm not sure if this might be why he lost the first teeth so early.  There is already 2 adult teeth coming in behind the two bottom front teeth.  The dentist hold to us that his bottom front teeth were a little loose last month at his cleaning, but I didn't think anything of it!   On Saturday we were watching Beethoven's 2nd on TV and he said my tooth is really wiggly!  I felt it and it was hanging by a thread, and the one next to it was really loose too!  We let him go the rest of the day with it hanging there, and got him all excited about the tooth fairy.  So that night he let me pull it the rest of the way.  We put it under his pillow and when he woke up there was a special 2 dollar bill under his pillow!  He will probably be getting another visit from the tooth fairy in a day or so when the other one comes out! 

Here's the silly missing tooth boy!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog!!!! I'm ALWAYS up for a new blog to follow!!! You've been added to my list ma'am!! :)