CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Birthdays, Birthdays, everywhere!

A lot has been going on since Thanksgiving in my family as always! On November 29th my dad turned 60 years old! We had a very nice party for him, but kept it low key because that is how he wanted it. A very happy 60th to my dad, and my hero Stephen Arthur Edgcomb and MANY more! Love you Dad!




On December 9th we had another birthday in our family. My sister Melissa celebrated another year! Thanks for being my sister and one of my best friends too! I love you! Happy Birthday to Melissa Noelle Snider, and MANY more!




And yes, we celebrated yet another on December 11th! My big brother Adam turned the big 29! Now he is "pushing 30" haha. Thanks for being a cool big brother and friend! Happy Birthday to Adam William Edgcomb and MANY more!




We will start another round right after Christmas! My husband Rob on December 29th, My niece Ellen January 7th, Me on January 12th and mom on the 23rd!




1 comments:

Amanda said...

Well, you guys sure didnt try to spread out any holidays, did you? LOL
Happy Birthday to everyone!!!
Merry Christmas!