CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas from the Oakley Family to yours!



I wanted to take this time (the last time I will probably have on the computer till after Christmas) to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year. This has been such an exciting and wonderful year for my family, and I hope yours too! I can't wait to see Luke on Christmas morning wake up to what Santa has brought, but we should always remember and teach our children the real reason for Christmas. Jesus Christ came into the world to save us from our sins and to give us everlasting life. God Bless everyone, and once again Merry Christmas from the Oakley family!


Love,


The Oakley's

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Merry Christmas Kimmy! Did Luke have a great time?! I cant wait for those years!!!! And Happy New Year too!