CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy 2nd birthday Ellen Karin!

Happy 2nd Birthday Ellie!




Happy birthday (January 7th) to my wonderful little niece and god daughter Ellen Karin Snider! I can't believe it has been two years ago since I watched you come into the world in that hospital room. I was so over joyed to be an aunt that day, and I have loved watching you grow ever since! Luke also says Happy Birthday to his best friend and cousin CoCo! We love you!



Love,



Aunt KiKi

Best friends forever Lukie and CoCo! This was one of them this past summer!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How did she get that nicname? I just love her hair!
Is your basement painted Illini orange?

melsnider76 said...

So sweet! Thanks Kimmy! Don't they look so cute on the chair together!!