CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Congratulations Robert!

We have some good news to share at the Oakley Household. A couple of weeks ago my husband Rob interviewed for a job at ISU. They said that he would hear the next week if he was selected or not. The day after his interview they called and offered him the job! He was beyond ecstatic! As some of you know he worked in the Information Systems department at Bloomington Seating Company, (they make the seats for Mitsubishi Cars at that company) and they were about to shut down for 93 days without pay or health insurance. We were very scared about it, and prayed long and hard that Rob would be able to find a new job. We are so blessed that he started his new job in the Information Technology department at Illinois State yesterday! He is going to love working there, I just know it! I just wanted to say congrats to my hubby, I am so proud of you!
As a side note I have to tease my husband as he is the biggest U of I fan I know. Growing up in Champaign he has always been a huge Illini fan, our basement is even Illini Orange and Blue! Now I have to at least buy him a ISU sweatshirt or something so he can support the Redbirds on spirit days and such at work.

1 comments:

Laura K. said...

It's L-leave your email in a comment on my blog and I'll email you the ladies number for the book.