CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Matt Logelin

I was watching an episode of Rachael Ray last week, and heard a story I couldn't get out of my mind. She was interviewing a young widowed father named Matt Logelin, and they also had his baby daughter Madeline there. His wife had given birth prematurely to their daughter, and the next day was getting up out of her hospital bed to go visit her daughter for the first time, when she felt light headed, collapsed, and passed away. It was such a tragic story, and touched me very deeply, so I decided to get online and check out his blog. I also saw that he has started a foundation in his wife's name http://thelizlogelinfoundation.org. Here is the link to his original blog http://www.mattlogelin.com. His photographs are beautiful, and his outlook on life is very refreshing. I hope you will check out his foundation, and help if you can. His story is one that truly makes you think of the fragility of life, and to remember to tell your loved ones how you feel about them, and always to cherish each day.

0 comments: