CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Elaine's Baby Shower

On the Sunday after Christmas we threw a baby shower for my sister in law Elaine.  Her and her husband Brandon were visiting from Cape Cod, MA where he is serving in the U.S. Coast Guard.  They are expecting a little boy in early March that they are naming William!  She got lots of really great gifts, and I am hoping that she had a wonderful time.  Here are some pictures of the shower!



Janet's Cake...yum!



The guest of honor Elaine!


The cake table, I think the theme was adorable if I say so myself! ;)


Apple juice being chugged out of bottles!  Stacy won by a landslide!


Laine playing the "poopy diaper game"


Elaine's girlfriend's Kristi, Nina, and Stacy.


My 2nd diaper cake, although it looks a little crooked here.

0 comments: