CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy 60th Birthday Mom and Happy 40th Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Happy Birthday to my mom and Happy 40th Anniversary to Mom and Dad!  We had a wonderful dinner at Alexander's to celebrate both occassions!  My mom and dad got married on my mom's 20th birthday so she had her 60th and they had their 40th on the same day!  We had a lot of fun at the dinner, it was so nice to be out of the house for going out to dinner, that was the first time I went out to eat since I went on bed rest back in October!  So that was awesome! 

Happy Birthday to my mom who is the best mom that ever existed!  She is always there for me when I need her to listen to me, or lend a hand!  She is not only my mom, but my best friend!  I love you Mom!

Happy 40th Anniversary to my wonderful parents!  You guys are a great example of what married life should be!  I don't know another married couple who has as much fun together after 40 years as you two do!  What an accomplishment...40 YEARS
















0 comments: