CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to Rebecca Joy McAlpin!

I want to wish a very happy belated birthday (September 3rd) to my big sister Rebecca! The only family member with a birthday not within a month before or after Christmas! haha. I hope you had a very special day. This year we were actually able to celebrate Becky's birthday with her a few days early! Her and her husband Richard were on their way out to Colorado for vacation and stopped by my parents house on August 27th for dinner, cake, and presents! It was so nice to see her since I hadn't since last November! My mom took some pictures so maybe when my parents get back from Montana I will get some from her and post them! I love you Becky, you are a great sister, and friend to me!
Love,
Kimmy

0 comments: