CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Luke is going to have a baby sister!

We are having a baby girl! Of course Rob and Luke told me it was a girl all along, but for some reason I thought it was a boy! We are very excited to welcome a little girl to our family!! The funniest part is Luke has been telling me that the baby's name is Julia the whole pregnancy, I don't think we are going with that name, but if we did it would be funny to tell her that her big brother named her someday. He got the name from an Elmo DVD he always watches that Julia Roberts is in! haha.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Congrats Kimmy!! That is so great, I am sure Luke will be a wonderful big brother!

Huff Happenings said...

Congrats Kimmy! So fun.

Unknown said...

That is so exciting!!! Congrats! Little girls are so much fun. :)