CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Melissa's Sprinkle!

Sock roses I made for a centerpiece

Last weekend my sister in law Megan, and I threw my sister Melissa a small get together called a sprinkle for her second baby arriving in less than a month now! We had it at Jamani Java where Megan used to work part time. It is a very nice coffee shop that had the perfect little room for the get together! We had a really good time celebrating the upcoming arrival of Lauryn Margaret. I took pictures of the event, that I will hopefully post soon! I will also keep those readers that know Melissa and her family updated about when the new bundle has arrived!! I am so excited!!! p.s. My sister in law Megan took way better pics that me since my camera ran out of batteries! If I can figure out how to post them I will! This was all I took before my camera went dead!

My first attempt at a diaper cake!
Melissa looking the adorable dress Stacy gave her!




0 comments: