CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lauryn Margaret is here!





My beautiful niece made her arrival yesterday October 13th at 4:40 p.m. She weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz. and was 19 inches long. Her name is Lauryn Margaret. She is so adorable, she actually has a little bit of red in her hair, yeah for another red head in the family! Who knows what color it will actually turn out to be though! Her mommy is doing great! I couldn't believe how great she looked last night. ( I was a little jealous, haha!) Due to the very late hour I made it to the hospital last night, I didn't have a camera with me coming straight from work! You know I will post pics as soon as I have them though! Right now I am over the moon with my new niece here safe and sound. Now I will only have a few months until my daughter will join us, and I can't wait! =)



1 comments:

Heather said...

The pics Adam and John posted on facebook are adorable! She's a cutie and looks like Luke in one of her pictures! You're right, she has a tint of red hair! =-) Congrats on becoming an Aunt again!