CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 5, 2009

This tv show scared me last night




Rarely does anything scare me anymore, but when I was flipping through channels last night and caught the first 15 minutes or so of My Monkey Baby on TLC I was TERRIFIED! The show started out with this young couple acting like they were going to the hospital to have a real human baby, they had baby wipes, little clothes, newborn diapers, they knew it was going to be a girl etc. Then they go to this house to adopt a MONKEY! Yes, you read that right a monkey! A man from another couple said "I get mad when people refer to Jessica Marie as a monkey, she's not a monkey she's my daughter". With all of the children in the U.S. waiting to be adopted, there are people who would rather adopt monkeys instead! Frightening! I couldn't resist making a post about this creepy show, did anyone else see it? I turned off the t.v. and went to the basement to watch The Incredibles with my boys after that. What is this world coming to that people are bringing wild animals into their homes, and treating them like infants! Then TLC makes a show on it? Scary! Please feel free to comment!

photo courtesy of TLC and http://thatshowtheygetyou.com/blog/lifestyle/

1 comments:

Amanda said...

TLC is starting to become the channel that ruins peoples lives. It used to have good shows! I've heard of the monkey show but never watched it.